What you will remember forever:
- Yellowfin tuna and Blackfin tuna attack and fishing frenzy
- Good sized and eccentric colored Mahi Mahi.
- The attack, the fight and the jumps of a sail fish
- The weird and charming form of a rooster
- The wild vegetation and fauna from the northwest coasts of the Colombia Pacific Ocean
- Trip duration: You can choose the number of days you want to go fishing, we’ll send you a personalized quotation
- Comfort: 4 (scale from 1 to 5) (hotel, full equipped boats, excellent meals)
- Ecosystem: Mangles and tropical forest
- Weather: Warm with an average temperature of 25°C
- Elevation: sea level
- Location: State of Choco, Colombian Pacific Ocean
Ideal trip if you enjoy:
- Venture in to remote and wild territories.
- Fishing at open sea with almost virgin and protected vegetation.
- Navigate through the costal line and at open sea admiring its flora and fauna.
- Feel the excitement and the fight of a Sail fish, an exotic Dorado, an incredible Rooster and a few tunas.
- Feel and admire the silence of the tropical forest.
- The Deep contact with nature.
Clear and pure rivers, mangles and a tropical forest, make a complicated coastline ecosystem of incredible beauty. Bahia Solano becomes a must travel place for any tourist looking for exotic places or sites, without many people and with extreme nature. In a few words, this place becomes a final goal for every eco tourist.
Fishing Sail Fish with its speed, agility, jumps and fights, Dorado with its incredible colors and shapes, Tunas by quantity and sizes and the Rooster with its inexplicable shape and style.
We will navigate through the coastline and seas of Bahia Solano, discovering new places and new ways to attract big fish to our lures, looking for the perfect size, attack and fight.
Why go fishing to the Colombian Pacific Ocean with Ecoglobal Expeditions?
- We take you to one of the best fishing places for Sail Fish, Dorado, Rooster and varieties of tuna in the tropical forest, with the best facilities in Bahia Solano and its beaches.
- We support local tourist development by hiring local guides.
- We assume responsibility and total care and control over our expedition, looking for every detail with safety and wellbeing