Great opportunity to learn the basic techniques of this fascinating sport, an extreme activity with the best instructors and all safety equipment to measure your adrenaline.
The practice will take place in the main scenario of rock climbing in the country: the sandstone cliffs of Suesca, and just an hour from Bogota.
A day of rock climbing practice in the most beautiful scenery you can imagine, with the best instructors and all the equipment and safety techniques. Children and people of all ages are welcome.
We have designed 2 types of adventure according to your preferences:
1. Plan adventure (5 hours): is a package that includes 3-way or rock climbing routes, one abseiling, adventure hike over 100 meters high, exploration of one of our caves and a visit to some ancient Aboriginal paintings left in the rocks.
2. Half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours) rock climbing: this is a plan for people who only want to climb. This is not a climbing course but we teach some practices necessary to improve the technique, know the equipment and material and some tips to make this an enjoyable and safe activity.
This activity can be done any day of the year, to book your space please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to (+571) 616 9088 ó (+57) 310 823 3974
This activity can be done any day of the year.
Price with no transfers nor meals:
1. Plan adventure (5 hours): USD$ 45 per person
2. Half day rock climbing (4 hours): USD$ 45 per person
3. Full day rock climbing (8 hours): USD$ 75 per person
Method of payment:
To make your payment please write to email@example.com or call us to (+571) 616 9088 ó (+57) 310 823 3974
Our guides will be waiting for you in Suesca, at the rocks entrance, at the set time. You can easily reach Suesca using public or privated transportation.
During the morning, our instructors will explain the use of the equipment, the basic safety standards in the rocks and the different types of climbing. Then we will start the activity you have chosen.
Each participant must bring:
<<One of the gladdest moments in human life… is the departure on a distant journey to unknown lands>> – Sir Richard Burton – late 19th Century Explorer