What you will remember forever:
- Exotic Giant Peacock bass fishing in the Bita (or Vita) river, one of the best rivers for fishing in the world and the world’s first protected river.
- You can catch any of the following species: Butterfly peacock bass, sinchao, pinta lapa and royal peacock bass
- Payara fishing, their jumps and fights will leave you speechless
- The wild vegetation and fauna in the Orinoco and Bita rivers
- Time: You can choose the number of days you want to go fishing, we’ll send you a personalized quotation
- Comfort: 3 (scale from 1 to 5) (large expedition tents with beds, two people per tent, latrine bathroom, fiberglass boats, trucks to approach the river, plentiful and well presented traditional food)
- Ecosystem: Plateau, inter tropical savannas zones and forest
- Weather: Warm with an average temperature of 28°C.
- Elevation: 50 meters over sea level.
- Location: State of Vichada, east of Colombia bordering Venezuela.
Ideal trip if you use to enjoy:
- Venture into remote and wild territories.
- Fishing in virgin and protected rivers.
- Navigate through rivers admiring its flora and fauna.
- Feel the excitement of the take and fight of a giant Peacock bass or a Payara.
- Feel and admire the silence of the savanna forests.
- The deep contact with nature.
Fishing all sorts, types, colors and species of giant Peacock bass and the unforgettable fights, jumps and emotions the Payara shows. The majestic nature of the Bita river, with its playful and mystical pink dolphins, giant otters, abundant reptiles, insects and birds of many species and sizes.
An unforgettable journey through the great inter tropical savannas and forests in the Orinoco. The real scenery of “Le voyage aux régions equinoxiales du Nouveau Continent” made by Humboldt in the XIX century.
We venture ourselves deep inside the Bita river day by day finding new locations and ways to attract big fish to our lures, looking for the perfect size, attack and fight.
Why go fishing in the Bita river in Vichada with Ecoglobal Expeditions?
- We take you to one of the best fishing places for giant Peacock bass and Payara in the world, with the best facilities inside the inter tropical savanna.
- We support local tourist development by hiring local guides.